Business Partner Membership is open to all individuals, organizations, manufacturers, who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the educational environment. Business Partners are encouraged to join VAPPA to maximize the number of benefits received.
Some of the great reasons to join VAPPA are:
- Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors who manage a median department budget of more than $5 million.
- Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility.
- Opportunities to exhibit at and sponsor VAPPA events and annual conference.
Membership benefits Include:
- Referrals to members regarding products and services
- Early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities
- Recognition on the VAPPA website with your logo and contact information
Setty & Associates
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Life Safety), Commissioning
ESE Consultants, Inc
Civil Engineering, Surveying, Land Planning & Landscape Architecture
Hoffmann Architects, Inc.
We specialize in the rehabilitation of building exteriors. Hoffmann Architects diagnoses and resolves deterioration within facades, roofs, plazas/terraces, parking garages, and historic/landmark structures.
Provide building solutions to clients through the sale of HVAC equipment, controls, parts, service, access control/video security and energy solutions. Our client list throughout Hampton Roads, Northeast North Carolina, the Peninsula, and Eastern Shore
Architecture, Planning, Engineering, Civil
Maintenance Repair and Operational items
W. M. Jordan Company
Newport News, VA
Enviro Mechanical Sales, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Representatives in Virginia for SPX / MARLEY Cooling Towers, SPX / RECOLD fluid coolers, GRISWOLD WATER SYSTEMS non-chemical water treatment for cooling towers, AMIAD / PEP FILTERS self-cleaning filtration systems for cooling towers and other cold water applications, ALFA LAVAL heat exchangers & adiabatic fluid coolers, PAUL MUELLER COMPANY heat exchangers, SUPERIOR BOILER WORKS firetube & condensing boilers, ENGLISH BOILER industrial watertube boilers, HYSPAN expansion compensation devices, THERMACOR PROCESS pre-insulated & containment piping systems, SPIRAX SARCO flow meters, COILMASTER CORPORATION copper & welded coils, and SYNCROFLO water booster pump systems
Diversified Educational Systems, Inc.
Diversified Educational Systems is the Mid-Atlantic’s leading educational and laboratory casework supplier. We specialize in providing turn-key facility solutions for educational, research and industrial environments, including modular casework, mill work, furniture, fixtures, specialty equipment and instructional resources.