The 2018 VAPPA Conference will be at Hampden-Sydney College on March 6-7, 2018. Please visit the conference page for more information.
Want to join VAPPA? Contact VAPPA Vice President for Membership: Joe Martinez
VAPPA Mission and Goals
VAPPA Mission: The mission of VAPPA is to create, continually support, and promote opportunities for professional and facility organization development, relationship building, and knowledge and information sharing among all facility personnel and business partners involved in education throughout Virginia and align our goals with those that of APPA International and SRAPPA.
VAPPA Strategic Goals:
- Develop training and educational programs to benefit all members, at both the trades and managerial levels
- Promote open dialogue channels between facilities and business partners
- Foster networking and sharing of knowledge and best practices among our members
- Maintain a financially stable organization, with transparent governance
VAPPA Tactical Goals:
- Create and hold regional state workshops to promote knowledge sharing throughout the year
- Provide training and personal development opportunities within the state
- Grow our membership within educational facility personnel across Virginia
- Develop and encourage future leaders to keep VAPPA relevant and ensure a robust pool of board candidates